He’s coming. Only a couple more days until Santa Claus breaks into your house and leaves you some of the presents you asked for. To make sure you’ve been a good child, you have less than a week to buy all gifts so let’s get cracking.
Soap and Glory Big Splendour
Today’s gift is straightforward and no nonsense. I am suggesting one item purely because it’s a bumper pack of goodies for a ridiculously good price.
Soap and Glory’s Big Splendour contains ten everyday products for face, hands, feet and body all in a really cute but totally realistically sized makeup bag (the kind I need just for my lotions and potions but can never find).
There’s something for everyone in here and it really is a bit of a wow present.
- Clean On Me™ Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel – 500ml
- The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter – 300ml
- Pulp Friction™ Body Scrub – 300ml
- Face, Soap & Clarity™ Fresh Facial Wash – 150ml
- 25 Off Your Face™ Cleansing Wipes
- Heel Genius Foot™ Cream – 125ml
- Hand Food Hand™ Cream – 125ml
- Mist You Madly™ Fragrant Body Spray – 250ml
- Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumper In Candy Gloss – 7ml
- Calm One, Calm All™ Bubble Bath – 500ml.
It’s quite unusual to get such a bumper pack with full sized products so it adds a bit more bang for your buck and will be a really impressive gift.
If your budget is a bit tight this year then why not break the pack up for several people? Calm One, Calm All and Clean On Me for one person, Heel Genius Foot Cream and Hand Food Hand Cream for someone else and the Righteous Butter Body Butter and Pulp Friction Body Scrub for someone else? If you have lots of cousins, housemates, girlfriends then this could be the solution to all your problems.
Soap and Glory isn’t for everyone but its cute candy pink and retro packaging coupled with their softly scented products and good value for money products will make any girl smile this Christmas.
The great thing is that it was £60 but is now £25 at Boots! So get down to those shops now and save yourself some money and your nerves!