So happy New Year everyone! I wish you all happiness and luck for the year ahead. Today is a day of optimism, planning and good intentions. I don’t usually do the whole resolution thing but seeing as I didn’t enjoy 2011 and I have the “I’m almost thirty” crisis waiting in the wings I thought I should write a list of things I want to achieve in 2012. Some will be small bucket list type things and some will be massive life altering things but here we go.
- To not only keep this blog going but to add another media element whether it’s video or audio
- Get a new job
- Get engaged (I know I’m not really in control of this)
- To write something every day and actually finish a project
- Get healthier
- Go to visit the pandas in Edinburgh
- See my friends more
- Make new friends
- Watch less TV
- Read at least 52 books this year
- Talk to my brothers more
- Stop swearing at people on the tube
- Learn how to knit properly
- Go to the theatre more than once
- Stop hoarding
- Volunteer at Ministry of Stories more
- Visit my parents more
- Talk to my boyfriend’s parents more
- Buy and read actual newspapers again
- Be more decisive
It’s quite a boring list but they’re all things that are achievable and that would improve my quality of life… especially the pandas.
So, what are your New Year’s resolutions?