Hello my lovelies. I hope you are all having an easy Tuesday.
About three months ago I started this here little blog and it’s been a good ride so far. Thanks to all you lovely readers I feel like I’m doing something right when I check my daily hit count or alexa ranking and especially when I receive your lovely comments so thank you everyone.
I’m not usually one for these sort of posts but as it’s my first blog award and it’s from the lovely Sophia from Beauty in my Mind I thought I would. I also want to spread the love to some of the bloggers I love (though I can only pick 8 =s)
Before I go any further I’d like to thank Sophia for mentioning me. Though I sometimes feel like a blogging vet (maybe because of my age or because I try to post everyday or because I’ve had several in the past) the blog is still fairly new and it’s so lovely to be acknowledged and accepted by the blogging community. Sophia is also fairly new to this whole blogging game but I love her reviews and her honesty – not to mention we both went to the same uni… many years apart but we don’t mention that. So I urge you all to check out her blog.
1) Thank the person who nominated you with a link back
2) Tell 7 facts about yourself
3) Pass this on to 8 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I own every Doctor Who episode on DVD
2. I currently own 114 bottles of nail polish
3. I’m half Croatian
4. I collect Mr Potato Heads – don’t judge me
5. My must have makeup item is a felt tip eyeliner pen
6. My favourite game is Pixel Junk Monsters
7. I love pandas
1) Celine @ McMademoiselle Likes
2) Tina B @ My Highest Self
3) Becka @ Beabarella
4) Sam @ Honey Go Lightly
5) Dominic @ Second Helpings Please
6) Char @ Dino Princess Char
7 ) Tracey @ Body of a Geek Goddess
8 ) Lucy @ Lucy Loves
As I have said, the blog is still really new and this has given me a chance to spread some of my appreciation out there. Not all of them are beauty blogs but to be fair, mine’s not entirely a beauty blog either. Give them a read, you’ll enjoy them. Thank you again to Sophia for the blog love. Sometime a girl just needs a bit love TLC.